What is a medical peeling
Rejuvenates, eliminates a lot of skin problems ... Yes, properly selected and performed by a specialist it can dramatically improve your appearance.
Peeling is the medical application of a chemical substance, which allows you to remove the outer layer of the epidermis. What can youget? First of all, postinflammatory hyperpigmentation disappear, fine wrinkles, enlarged pores. Peeling regulates the appearance of both oily skin (seborrhea decreases) and the dry, dramatically improves the condition of the skin affected by acne. As a result, after treatment the skin is smoother, has a uniform color, it is firmer and looks younger.
Peeling matches to the problem of:
- If you suffer from acne and complain about blackheads, papules, and inflammatory microcysts. Choose from peeling glycolic, salicylic, mandelic, and particularly good results are obtained when pyruvic peeling.
- If the problem is the acne scars should use the TCA peel, its effect can be enhanced by combining exfoliation with microdermabrasion. In this case, also has salicylic acid peel and yellow peel.
- If the skin is excessively oily and problem is seborrhea, the skin pores are dilated, sometimes there are blackheads then it would be appropriate series of treatments with pyruvic acid.
- For problems with dry skin on your face will be the best peeling with glycolic acid, which improves the skin's moisture and rebuilds the protective barrier of the epidermis.
- If the skin is gray, tired, covered with fine wrinkles you should opt for a glycolic peel, which will make the skin will be more luminous, firm and moisturized, and rejuvenated.
How many treatments are required?
Usually treatments are performed in series 4-6. Interval between treatments ranged from 1-3 weeks. It depends on the type of peel and expectations of the patient.
When to do this?
Contraindication to perform peeling is planned holiday in term 1 month after a treatment. You can move about but must be wary of too much sunlight and wear UV protection.
Peeling, which does not sensitize the skin to sunlight, is the almond peeling, it can be performed practically all year round.
After a treatment
After the procedure, the cream should be applied to accelerate skin regeneration and sunscreen is essential, preferably with a high SPF 50+
The types of medical scrubs:
Mandelic acid peel - at various concentrations, depending on skin type. They have a revitalizing, bactericides and discoloring effect. Scrubs gives an instant luminosity and purify the skin. This does not exclude the patient's daily life and after treatment can go to work. Indications: photo-aging, smoothing wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and melasma, seborrheic skin and blackheads, enlarged pores, dermo-epidermal reconstruction.
Pyruvic peel - is especially recommended for people which has: active acne, rosacea, seborrheic skin, blackheads. It improves condition of skin with acne, blackheads, purulent lesions and inflammatory changes.
Glycolic peel - a treatment with BlOpeel 60 peeling. Smooth out first wrinkles and makes your skin visibly tense. Perfectly matched components affect the remarkable effectiveness of the treatment.
Cosmelan - is a professional preparation with a strong depigmentation, dedicated for people who want to get rid of the hyperpigmentation. The treatment removes pigment stains of hormonal origin and lightens freckles, age spots, hyperpigmentation while rebalances oily and combination skin.